Our next meeting will be July 11, 2019 at 7pm in the Activity Room, please come join us!
Park Activities this month:
- June 8: History Alive! Thomas 'Stonewall' Jackson 7pm in the activities room, come listen and learn about Stonewall Jackson as he is portrayed by Doug Riley!
- June 8-9: West Virginia Free Fishing Weekend
- June 22: History Alive! Sacagawea 7pm in the activities room, come listen and learn about Sacagawea's life as she is portrayed by Mary Dailey!
- June 26: Canoe Day Group Paddle- Come join us at 4pm at the boat launch area for a 3 mile (2 hour) float down the water trail! There will be a shuttle to the start site. If you 't have your own canoe or kayak, there will be some available to rent while they last! The foundation will be having a hot dog sale right after, so feel free to come on over and buy some hot dogs, even if you aren't participating in the group paddle!
- June 28: History Alive! Ben Franklin 7pm in the activities room, come listen and learn about one of the most extraordinary men in history as he is portrayed by Leon Alexander.
- June 29: Wings of Wonder 7pm in the activities room. Come learn about some of West Virginia's birds of prey from Three Rivers Avian Center!
Look in the office to see what else our Naturalist has going on!
- Disc Golf: Sponsor signs were put out for each of the 9 holes before Memorial Day. Still plenty to work on here.
- Planting: Another just before Memorial Day project was the planting of new annual plants around our sign post that enter the park. There are a couple of signs in the day use area that we still need to plant around.